[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Gryphonheart AddOns - View topic - New icons for GHI!
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:03 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 New icons for GHI! 

Realm Region: Europe
Realm Name:
Hi!

Almost a year ago, I've proposed to use in GHI a that I've made for WoW.
Pilus accepted, and that was great.

Now, I'm back to show you what's new!
You can start panicking, if you want to.

So on my blog, I've made a whole page to show and let people like you download every icons I've made :

I'm french, so you'll see that everything there is written in french, and you can't download icons in packs (for now, at least).

Here's an example of new icons that would be great in GHI :

Just so you now, I've added 5 types of books and 12 color sets for each! And I will add more icons like this!
There's more than 800 icons, now!

And if you have an idea for a new icon, we can talk about it! , there is a comment system, just for that! ;)

Sat May 05, 2012 5:26 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Realm Name:
They look quite nice :) I can imagine that some will be quite interested in seeing diablo 3 icons in GHI. I will look into getting them into GHI v.2.0.

Sun May 06, 2012 6:00 pm

Realm Name:
I will get em and see what i can do! Weee..

Mon May 07, 2012 7:12 am

Realm Name:
Have fun with the importation. ^^"

I'll keep you informed if I had more icons in the future. ;)

Mon May 07, 2012 11:36 am
Profile WWW

Realm Name:
I've added 15 new books icons, with symbols on the covers. Here, you have some examples :

You can find them at "Livres à motifs".

EDIT :
I'm adding buttons to download packs of icons.
Click on the button bellow to download the pack of books with logos :

Mon May 14, 2012 3:21 am
Profile WWW

Realm Name:
sorry if this is a stupid question.. but where do I put the files I just got from your site, with the icons I mean..?

Wed May 16, 2012 7:41 am

Realm Name:
It's all explained in the topic I've linked in the first message.

You have to create a folder "Icons" next to the folder "Addons" in the "Interface" folder, in your WoW repertory :
C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Interface\

Then, you vomit all these TGA files in the new "Icons" folder.

Finally, in game, you will be able to make macros and use all of this.
Pro tip : add at the begining of your macro this piece script : #showtooltips
Then you add /cast [name of the spell] or /use [name of the object]
With that, by placing your cursor on the macro icon, you will have the tooltip as if it was the normal spell or object, but with a different icon.

Thu May 17, 2012 3:08 pm
Profile WWW

Realm Name:
I've read that the V2.0 will be live in May/June. Can anybody be more specific? I can't wait to try it out! :D

By the way, I'm starting to translate my icon-page in english :

I still have to translate the descriptions for every icon, but the introduction is ready. ;)

Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:17 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Realm Name:
We expect to begin our closed beta of GHI v.2.0 on sunday. I expect an open beta to begin in a few weeks.

Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:19 pm

Realm Name:
Can't wait to test that!

Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:06 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next